- Remarks: Rare, turnkey estate in Willow, a coveted hamlet of Woodstock, surrounded by mountains, on 16+ acres with pool, barn and guest house. A picture-perfect main home, rustic, reimagined 2 BR guest house, and ultimate live/work 19th century barn studio. A one of a kind retreat to decompress, entertain, and enjoy the serenity of nature. Recently updated with unrivaled craftsmanship by a talented design team. There's a beautifully sited in-ground swimming pool and entertainment area, designed to take advantage of the awesome mountain views. Lush mature and unusual trees and plantings, park-like grounds and expansive bluestone patios, all contributing to the tranquil feel of the property. The thoughtfully curated contemporary farmhouse, features 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, and a spacious living/dining area on the main level. Soaring ceilings, pinewood floors, and expansive windows fill the home with light and open to a glorious stone patio, perfect for indoor/outdoor living and a dramatic backdrop for a glass of wine while looking at the mountains and lush meadows. The main floor’s open concept design includes a custom, double-sided black granite and shiplap fireplace and wet bar. The gourmet chef’s kitchen features a quartz island and countertops, stainless steel appliances, and plentiful cabinetry. The bedrooms are upstairs, and the master bedroom includes a custom walk-in closet with self-dimming lighting. The ensuite bath features heated marble floors and custom cabinetry, a large glass-enclosed shower, and glorious claw-foot tub. Walk down a meandering path from the main home, and find the private, restored rustic 2-bedroom guest house with a romantic stone fireplace, sleeping loft, kitchen, laundry area, and full bath. A short walk to light-filled 1890's barn, 22'X24" open space, totally restored, can serve as year round heated/cooled art studio, workshop or home office. This stunning, enchanting, expansive property also features a creek and, spring-fed pond, and many acres of woods. All within a short driving distance to Woodstock, Phoenicia, and Kingston, as well to the skiing destinations of Hunter, Belleayre, and Windham.
- MLS #: 20221423
- Zone: R-5
- Listing Category: Residential
- Area: 2,700 sq ft
- Acreage: 16.22
- Year built: 2011
- Age: 6-10
- Bedrooms: Five
- Full Baths: Three
- Half Baths: One
- Living Room Level: 1
- Dining Room Level: 1
- Kitchen Level: 1
- Bedroom 1 Level: 2
- Bedroom 2 Level: 2
- Bedroom 3 Level: 3
- Bedroom 4 Level: 1
- SqFt 1st: 1044
- SqFt 2nd: 912
- Living Room Room Size: 19 X 17'3"
- Kitchen Room Size: 9' X 10'4'
- Dining Room Room Size: 17'3x10'8"
- Bedroom 1 Room Size: 12"3"x15'"4
- Bedroom 2 Room Size: 12'1"x10'5"
- Bedroom 3 Room Size: 12'3"x8'8"
- Lot: 100
- Basement: Full, Partial
- Attic: Storage
- Other Rooms: Workshop
- Amenities: GARDEN AREA, POOL-IN GROUND
- Survey: Y
- Virtual Tour: https://iplayerhd.com/player/video/6a933e2b-a770-477d-8424-2a9e1b3e5fcd/share
- Kitchen Description: Custom Cabinets, Country, Gourmet
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Energy Star Appliances
- Flooring: Ceramic, Hardwood, Wood, Radiant
- Fireplace Description: Brick, Stone, Wood
- Fireplace Location: Kitchen, Living Room
- Cooling/Air Conditioning: Ceiling Fan, Window Unit
- Additional Interior Features: Insulated Doors, Insulated Windows, Walk In Closets, Master Bath, French Doors, Whirlpool Tub, Smoke Detector, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Heat Source: Baseboard, Hot Water
- Heating Fuel: Propane
- Hot Water: Electric
- Water: Drilled Well
- Plumbing: Mixed
- Electricity: 200 Amps
- Sewer: Septic-ingr.
- Utility Level: 2
- Garage/Parking Extras: Driveway
- Driveway: Gravel
- Style: Farm House
- Style: Cottage, Farm House
- Construction: Frame/stick
- Siding: Wood
- Porch: Open, Patio
- Roof: Asph Shingle
- Other Buildings: Barn, Guest House, Shed, Studio, Workshop
- Lot Features: Landscaped, Level, Meadow, Pond, Private, Secluded, Slope-gently
- Views: Meadow, Mountain, Creek
- Water Features: Creek, Pond
- Additional Exterior Features: Inground Pool, Landscaped, Outside Lighting, Fence, Paved Walkway
- Lot Dimensions: 16.22
- Area/Town: Woodstock
- School District: Onteora Central
- Elementary School: Woodstock K-3
- Lot/Site: Rural
- County: Ulster County
- Directions: From Woodstock, Rt. 212 West Past Willow Sign, Bear Right Onto Eighmey Road And Then Right @ Silver Hollow. House On Right.
- Office Name: Halter Associates Realty
- Office 2 Name: Halter Associates Realty
- Agent: Judith Steinfeld
- Agent 2: Gary Heckelman
- Updated: 2022-08-03 11:13:59
View on map / Neighborhood
The data on this website relating to real estate comes from the (IDX) of the Multiple Listing Service of Ulster County. Real estate listings of brokerage firms other than Steve Hubbard Real Estate Services are marked with the IDX logo and the detailed information about them includes the listing broker's name. This information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
Copyright © by the Multiple Listing Service of Ulster County and Steve Hubbard Real Estate Services. All rights reserved.